At ProCorp Financial and ProCorp Group, the privacy and protection of personal information is important to us. As a distributor of financial products and services, the collection and use of clients’ personal information is fundamental to our day-to-day business operations. ProCorp Financial and ProCorp Group are also concerned about the personal information of its employees and representatives.
Therefore, we have established this Statement of Corporate Privacy Principles to govern how we collect, use, retain and disclose personal information. Each employee and representative must abide by our commitment to privacy in the handling of personal information.
In handling client, representative and employee personal information, we abide by the following principles.
Information We Collect
- We collect personal information in compliance with applicable laws and ethical business practices, in order to provide products and services and to conduct business. We limit the information we collect to that which is necessary for, or related to, these purposes.
How We Use Personal Information
- We may use or disclose your personal information for the purposes for which it was collected, other purposes you consent to, or as required or permitted by law.
- We will not share your personal information, without your consent, with any organization outside our company for the purpose of that organization marketing its products or services to you.
- We will keep your personal information only as long as needed to satisfy the purposes for which it was collected or as required or permitted by law.
- We aim to keep our records of your personal information as accurate and up to date as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is used.
- We will protect personal information with security safeguards that are appropriate to the sensitivity of the information, in order to protect it from unauthorized access, release or use.
Our Privacy Commitment
- We are committed to handling the personal information under our control with care. We have designated individuals who are responsible for monitoring our ongoing compliance with the Privacy Principles.
- We will make information about our privacy policies and practices for managing your personal information available to you.
- Upon your written request, we will provide you with reasonable access to your personal information and a description of its use or disclosure, as required or permitted by law. You may also verify the accuracy and completeness of your information, and request that it be amended, if appropriate